Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I couldn't resist.

I think these elf yourself videos are hysterical!  If you have a toddler, you must make one of your family.  It will provide lots of entertainment, trust me! :) 


A few observations…

1.  When hair is not in the picture and we are all wearing the same clothes, I feel like Reid and Georgia look SO much alike.  It is also even more obvious how much they look like their daddy!  

2.  This video is made even more hilarious by Georgia Kate's unimpressed face.  

3.  Seeing a baby dance is highly entertaining!  

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so going to do this! And yes GK's face in this makes it ALL the more hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, that is awesome - and I agree with 1-3! Also, this is random, but I think your face looks like Amanda there... we'll see if she agrees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I did one of Colby, Clara, Davis, and Avery that I'm posting later this week and Avery looks similarly unimpressed like GK- silly babies!

    And funny that Allison said that because I kind of thought your faced looked like me too at first?! So strange!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh. This cracked me up! SoOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete