One of my favorite things about December is Christmas cards!!! It's so much fun to check the mail each day. It's so special to see your friends' families grow and change throughout the years. Throughout my pregnancy, I always thought Georgia Kate was a boy. However, any time I would picture my Christmas card for this year (because it's normal to do that months in advance, right?), there was always a sweet baby girl in a smocked dress and a bow sitting next to Reid. :)
My parents took our pictures for us again this year. Mumsie created two beautiful outfits for Reid and Georgia Kate! Thank you so much, Mumsie!!!
Picture taking this year was quite the adventure. Our normally very photogenic little boy was just NOT having it at first. We waited to get the kids dressed until after we got out of the car so their clothes wouldn't get wrinkled. Well, Reid wanted absolutely nothing to do with his adorable toy soldier longall. He was screaming so loud and throwing such a tantrum that all of the other families taking pictures (it's a popular location) were staring at us. We were off to a great start! ;) Thank goodness for digital cameras. For every semi-good picture we got, there were about 50 not so good ones!
Exhibit A - It's so hard being a two year old.
I've decided two things. It's nearly impossible to get a good picture with two children and I always hate how my hair looks in Christmas card pictures.
Here are a few outtakes of our little photo shoot...
They both look so thrilled.
Finally giving us a "smile"...
These are a few sweet ones that didn't make it on the card...
Little Stinker… This innocent face makes it hard to imagine the ridiculous fit he had at the beginning.
Here's the final product! Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!!
hhdesignhouse.com


I love the way the card turned out but these outtakes are pretty entertaining :) Wouldn't be Christmas without a stressful photo shoot, would it??
ReplyDeleteI agree with Amanda on all fronts (shocking, I know) :)
ReplyDeleteLove ALL the pics! Isn't it a miracle when you finally get ONE good one?!
ReplyDelete