My friend Allison's mom started a fun tradition last year! She hosts a breakfast with Santa at her house for all of our high school friends, our kids, and the grandparents! Reid ran away from Santa at the breakfast, but we did get Georgia's first official Santa picture.
I LOVE this picture!
We went to Bass Pro Shop earlier this week for the sake of tradition. Reid kept saying, "No see Santa" the whole way there. I wasn't planning on being in the picture, but Santa said he only holds one child at a time and he picked the happy one. :) I guess they can get away with that since it's free.

Bless his heart...
Ho Ho Ho!


We went to Bass Pro also. . . LOVE that it's free! GK's Christmas outfit in the first pic is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a fun tradition!! As for Bass Pro, way to be a grinch, Santa ;)
ReplyDeleteSad for Reid but what a priceless picture!!
ReplyDelete