Georgia Kate turned 5 months old yesterday! We love this precious baby girl so so much.
Look… a SMILE!
It has been really fun to see her sweet personality come out more this month. I wouldn't have necessarily said this the first few months of her life, but I think she is overall a pretty laid back baby. She is still sooo snuggly and loves being held. I love seeing her smile when she sees her daddy walk in from work. She has a shy smile that I love. She smiles and then blinks really slowly. I also love her rosy cheeks! Her hair is starting to come in a little more and I'm thinking it's going to have some curl! I hope so! She loves to be tickled under her neck and arms! It's usually what makes her laugh the most. She has used the jumperoo a few times! Such a big girl! Her feet barely touch the ground, but she is still able to jump a little bit.
We haven't started solids yet, but have been putting a little bit of baby oatmeal in the bottle she gets before bed with Daddy. I started that in hopes that she would sleep better at night, but I'm not sure it's working because she is still waking up every 2-3 hours. What's a growing girl to do? ;) She is in 6-9 month clothes and even a few 12 months! Lately, she seems to take a good morning nap and usually a pretty good afternoon nap with a couple of quick "on the go" snoozes in between somewhere.
Georgia Kate, we are so thankful that you are ours! You make our family so happy!
She found her feet and Mommy forgot the bloomers! :)





Happy 5 months, sweet cheeks!
ReplyDeleteHappy 5 months to GK! Can't wait to meet you soon, little girl!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe GK is 5 months old! Wow! Sweet thing. She is beautiful and maybe someday I will get to meet her :). Oh and curly baby hair is pretty fun too!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks a lot like Reid- in a pretty, girl kind of way. :)
ReplyDelete