1. You're Here by Francesca Battistelli
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDeBds5QfQ0
2. A Baby Changes Everything by Faith Hill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3wujkozv9E
3. All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey
This one doesn't need a link, obviously. Who doesn't love this one?!
Also, this was going around Facebook a couple of days ago and it's amazing!!! Listen!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_MGWio-vc
And just a couple of pictures of my babies in some festive Christmas clothes yesterday...
Happy December!
Frame those pictures!! Cuties!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the Faith Hill song too! And you need to come take pictures of my boys...I think you are like, the baby photography guru or something.
ReplyDeleteWho doesn't love that classic Mariah Carey song??? :) Cute pics of the kids!!
ReplyDeleteI still listen to the Christmas CD you made for us in college :) I actually still really love the Simpson sisters' version of Little Drummer Boy- ha!
ReplyDeleteAnd very cute pics of Reid and Georgia Kate!!
Amazing songs!!! Adorable pics of the kiddos!
ReplyDeleteLove the Christmas music selection! Adding them to my Christmas playlist! George Strait's Christmas Album is one of my all time favs. Check out 'There's a New Kid in Town'!