Saturday, May 19, 2012

Step by Step!

Reid has started taking some steps on his own!  It started on Wednesday night and he has gotten stronger and more confident over the last couple of days!  He definitely still topples forward after about 3 or 4 steps.   It's hard to know what "counts" as his first steps, but we are counting these! :) As you can see from the pictures, he is SO proud.  We are so proud of him too!  We tried to get a few pictures tonight while he was walking back and forth between us, but it was kind of tricky!  




 It's so fun to see him learn new things! 

5 comments:

  1. YAY REID!!! Now he can show off his skills at his party tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly I am mixing the words from the Step by Step TV theme and NKOTB song together as i read this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right...he does look proud! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome pictures!! Good work Reid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Reid!! I want to see some video footage!! And I love Chris's comment :)

    ReplyDelete