Thursday, May 17, 2012

Keeping it real!

In an effort to reach my goal of 100 posts by Reid's birthday/keep it real, I decided to document what my car looks like on a regular basis now that I have an almost 1 year old.  My excuses are that babies need a lot of stuff, Reid is in the throwing everything out of his car seat phase, and it's hard to unload everything out of your car when you need to get your baby in the house.  I have yet to go on a major grocery shopping trip with Reid for this very reason.  


 I promptly cleaned out my car once Reid was settled.  Thank goodness I have these precious little tootsies to distract me when I look back there! :) 
Something happens almost daily that makes me realize just how much my life has changed in the last year.  Today's example is that I genuinely got SO excited when I realized that my can of chicken broth had a pull tab so that I didn't have to get out the can opener and make a mess on the counter.  I actually exclaimed, "Yes!" in my head.  So pitiful.  

3 comments:

  1. You are so funny!! Love reading your updates ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, chicken broth cans with tabs are a totally legitimate thing to be celebrated, in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I totally agree with the pull tab! Good call :)

    ReplyDelete