Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday Funday!

We had a fun day today!  Mom, Alli, and I had lunch together and then went to Pinot's Palette!  We had such a great time!  It had been a long time since we had done something together as just the three of us.  Our beach paintings made us really excited for Florida in a couple of weeks!  Yay!! :) 

 This evening we had a Memorial Day picnic with our small group!
 Such a precious bunch of boys!! :) 
 Reid is now taking his baths in the regular tub without his blowup duck!  I know he was probably in that for WAY too long!  Bath time is even more fun for him now that he has a little more freedom!  



We are looking forward to some pool time at Mumsie and Popsie's house tomorrow!  

1 comment:

  1. I have always kind of wanted to do the painting thing, but I'm secretly terrified of screwing it up and being chastised by the instructor! Y'all did great!

    ReplyDelete