Something that I think is so funny about children is that they can do the same thing over and over and over and never get tired of it! Reid has three books that he loves and will turn to his favorite pages 15 times in a row and look at me with his precious little grin waiting for me to read it to him. Each time he does it I say, "One more time!", which turns into 10 more times. I just can't tell him no when it comes to something so sweet like reading his favorite books. I hope I never choose to be too busy that I don't take the time to read "and a comb and a brush and a bowl full of much" 237 times. ;) (Obviously I have to draw the line at some point. He does have to go to bed!) One of his favorite things to do right now is pull his pacifier out of his mouth and put it in my mouth. He giggles and giggles! This is another one of those "One more time!" things. I was trying to get some pictures during one of these silly moments a few days ago...
Next time he cries I need you to take a picture as proof that he is actually unhappy occasionally :)
ReplyDelete