I am so thankful for the gift of being Reid's mommy. I realize what a true gift it is. We had a great weekend celebrating our wonderful mothers and Reid's wonderful grandmothers! We love both of you so much and are so thankful for you! On Saturday we went out to eat with Grandma and Grandpa. Reid always has the best time when we go out to eat with them!
We made Mother's Day cards. They were supposed to be hand print flowers, but that was a big flop, so we made footprint flowers instead! I made one for myself too! ;)
Before church... The awkward hair that keeps appearing in the middle of my forehead is a new piece of baby bang(s?). I love Reid's expression in this picture. Every time I see a picture of us together I just laugh because we look NOTHING alike.
After church we went to Mumsie and Popsie's house to have lunch and play in the pool.
Alli brought Crave cupcakes. YUM.
Pool time!
He's been super into snuggling lately and I love it.
We had a great day!
That last picture is adorable!! Love the swimming pictures, too. I am so excited to take Logan swimming for the first time. How do you like that float? I ordered one on Amazon with a canopy because honestly, I had no clue what to order...
ReplyDeleteLove the cute "footprint flowers!" So creative!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect Mother's Day weekend to me! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy first Mother's Day :) Those cupcakes look tasty!
ReplyDelete