Here are some random pictures from June that never made it on the blog!
This was Peachy's last day of Little Gym. We took the summer off and will start again in the Fall on one of Reid's preschool days.
When I saw this picture, I couldn't get over how much she looked like Reid with a bow on! Sometimes they look so different to me and other times they look so similar! I think it's the facial expression!
Sometimes a girl just needs to roll up her seersucker dress, tuck it into her bloomers, and play some football!
Reid loves his scooter! I just love his sweet little face!
We went to an indoor trampoline place last week and Reid loved it!
Georgia Kate had her arms up in the air on our whole walk! It looked like she was on a roller coaster!
A morning, pajama selfie with my babies...
Oh, these two…
Baby girl before a birthday party last weekend...
She's starting to play with Annabelle and it's so cute to watch!
Reid and I made alphabet soup during Georgia's morning nap a few days ago. We put water, magnetic letters, sequins, glitter, and beads in a big pot. It was such a mess, but he loved it and it kept him busy!
I can't believe it will be July tomorrow!










Loving GK with the bows in her hair! And she really does look just like Reid in that "unimpressed" pic :)
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove GK's expression in that one pic. . . I agree that she looks like Reid there! I pretty much say this every post but goodness your kids are SO adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you didn't eat that soup… I hate to tell you, but I don't think those ingredients sound edible?! ;) Love the pics as always!
ReplyDeleteSuch fun pictures! Can't wait to see everyone in August!
ReplyDelete