Thursday, June 5, 2014
Because who doesn't love coordinating outfits?
I went a little crazy getting the kids coordinating outfits for the summer. I can justify it more when I know that it will be hot enough to wear them until Christmas. So, if you see my kids wearing surfboards and lemons instead of turkeys in November, you will know why! ;) Yesterday they wore one of their coordinating sets, so I decided I wanted to do a little photo shoot. As usual, it was pretty unsuccessful, but I guess that is life when a three year old and 10 month old are involved! These pictures make me laugh because they perfectly show what it's like to try to take pictures of two kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute little outfits and kiddos!
ReplyDeleteI should do a better job of getting coordinating outfits for Colby & Clara… if you ever see any that are too cute for me to pass up, please do let me know :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Love me some coordinating outfits! :)
ReplyDeleteSooo cute!!! I love coordinating outfits! Your kids are adorable!
ReplyDeleteI feel as though these pictures exceed the legal cute-ness level allowed. Love the outfits!!!! <3.
ReplyDeletelove that second pic!
ReplyDelete