On Saturday Alli and John took Reid to the Downtown Aquarium! He was so excited to have special time with them and he had a blast! He was so excited to tell us all about it when he got home. Thank you Alli and John!!
I also wanted to include a few other random pictures…
It POURED here on Memorial Day. Once things lightened up a little bit, Chris decided he wanted to play in the rain with Reid. This is very unlike Reid, but he did finally decided to go out and run around in the rain and puddles. He was laughing so hard and just having the best time!! I loved watching them!
Georgia Kate gets so messy when she eats! The other day I told Chris that I didn't even know where to begin with cleaning her up and he said very matter of factly, "Just put her on the floor and let the dogs lick her." Poor second child...
Reid was just getting himself a little ketchup.
I just love this picture and think Georgia Kate looks like a little puppy!
On Tuesday Reid got his very stomach virus. It came out of nowhere and it was not fun. I put him in the bathtub when I thought we were done (which turned out to just be round one of many) and little sister was jealous!
She's pulling up on everything!
We happened to have Reid's 3 year well check on the day of the stomach bug. He looked so big at his appointment! Luckily it was just a 24 hour bug and he woke up feeling much better the next day!
Have a great week!
Boo to the stomach bug, but hooray that it took him 3 years to get his first one! Wish I could say the same for the twins :o/ And I also love that pic of Georgia with the cardboard in her mouth- reminds me of Clara!
ReplyDeleteI LOL at Reid's ketchup plate! Reminds me of my nephew who thinks that chicken nuggets and the like are just a means to eat as much ketchup as possible. :) Was fun to see you last Friday night!
ReplyDelete