We are ONE month away from ONE! Wow! It's amazing how much babies can change from month to month. Georgia Kate seems to understand so much more all of a sudden! She has learned to sign "more" and "all done", but sometimes mixes them up with each other. She crawls to the bathtub when she hears us say, "bath time!" or when she hears the water running. She loves to hug her baby dolls when I say, "Give baby a hug!" She hugs them so tightly with a huge smile on her face! :) She's also started giving me big, wet kisses when I ask for them and I just love it so much! We think she has officially said Dada and Mama in context. She screamed, "Dada!!!" when he walked in the door after work one day and then she said, "Mama!" and started crawling towards me when we were at the beach last week (more on the beach soon)! She is all over the place...pulling up on everything, attempting to climb on things (Reid never did this!), and taking things out of the cabinets and drawers. She's quick and I really have to keep my eye on her! She also loves to shut doors! When she gets excited she bounces on her bottom and bounces so high that she almost stands up! One of my favorite things that she does is giggle while the lights are still off when I go into her room to get her in the morning or after a nap. She loves to laugh! Georgia has recently started waving to strangers on her own! She has a funny little wave where she twists her wrists, almost like a beauty pageant wave. Sometimes she does both hands at once and it looks like she's doing a hula dance! :)
Georgia still only has her two bottom teeth and I'm soaking up her baby gummy smile! Reid had 10 teeth by this point, so it's funny to me that she only has two. She has such a precious smile and I love how she crinkles up her nose. She's definitely a growing girl! We moved up to size 4 diapers and she's in 12-18 month clothes. Her 12 month pajamas are even getting snug! She continues to be a pretty good eater and likes most foods. She has a new love of mandarin oranges. She has started to turn her nose up to puffs sometimes. I guess she wants real food! The one thing that she will not eat is green beans, which is so funny because Reid was and is the same way!
Happy 11 months, Georgia Kate! You are our silly, crazy, funny baby girl and we love you SO much!
The dress Georgia is wearing in these pictures was my first birthday dress! I wanted to save it for her to wear in her 12 month post, but it is already tight on her neck and arms!




I can't believe she is already 11 months old but at the same time, it feels like she has been here all along! Happy 11 months, GK!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful!! Happy 11 months precious baby girl! I am super impressed with all your skills!
ReplyDelete11 months?! How did this last year fly by so fast?!! She is such a doll!!
ReplyDelete