My mom saved a lot of my and my sister's baby clothes. When we got home from the hospital with Georgia Kate, Mumsie had several of the outfits washed, ironed, and hung up in the closet for us!
Here are some pictures of Georgia Kate in her "vintage" clothes! :)
This was my going home outfit. I was going back and forth on whether I wanted our girl to come home from the hospital in my outfit or have her own and ultimately I decided for her to have her own. I did want to be sure to get some pictures of her in this though! Georgia Kate is about 2 weeks old in these pictures!
I am so thankful to have such a talented mom that makes such beautiful clothes for our children!
These are three of Mumsie's own creations (among MANY)...Here are just a few of my recent favorite pictures of our quickly growing baby girl! I am starting to think she looks more and more like her daddy every day!
Beautiful pictures! It is amazing how much Georgia looks like Reid!
ReplyDeleteShe is gorgeous! And I, too, think she looks so much like Reid! The clothes are fabulous! What a wonderful talent!
ReplyDeleteYay for grandmas that keep babies looking cute!!
ReplyDeleteYour mom is so talented and GK is too cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful and I love all the vintage wear!
ReplyDelete