Sunday, October 20, 2013

Blessington Farm and Other Fall Fun

We had such a fun and relaxing weekend!  Chris decided not to go to the A&M game this weekend (which was probably a good choice since they ended up losing), so we enjoyed a lot of family time!  On Saturday we went to Blessington Farm.  It was our first real outing just the four of us, other than a couple of very fast trips to our favorite mexican restaurant.  It was a success!  The weather was absolutely beautiful and Reid had the best time at the farm!  I snapped a few pictures before we left.  He was cracking us up!  He is all or nothing when it comes to pictures.  He either wants nothing to do with them or he completely hams it up like he was doing here.  He was totally posing!  It may have something to do with the fact that he was super proud of his new jeans.  He had one pair of jeans that John got him last year, but this was my first time to buy some for him.  It was a little bittersweet putting my baby boy (yes, he will always be my baby boy) in blue jeans.  I realize that sounds completely ridiculous to 99% of people, but jeans are such a grown up piece of clothing to me!  



Our precious punkin peach...

Reid got to ride in the pedal car with Daddy, sit on a tractor, go down the "big ole slide" (his favorite!), see chickens, ride in the train, and pick out a pumpkin to bring home.  Something I've noticed about our boy is that even when he is having a really great time, he can be very serious, especially when it's a new experience.  He likes to think and observe a lot.  







I am not sure what is going on with my hair here other than that it was really windy.  

My heart still skips a beat when I see pictures of my babies together.



In other Fall news, we got "BOO'ed"!  I am so happy to live on a street now where there are lots of kids and people do fun things!  Reid loved his goodies!

I got to snuggle with my favorite girl while we watched some football on Saturday.  Nothing better.

A little tummy time...
 Today Reid painted his pumpkin (and some paper, and the patio, and his entire body)!  He had fun!


We plan on ending this beautiful weekend with a family walk later on!  I love Fall!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks/sounds like a perfect weekend to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fall, too! Glad Chris skipped out on the A&M game and that you all 4 got to have a fun weekend together!

    ReplyDelete