Our sweet Georgia Kate is 3 months old today! We just adore her. She brings so much joy to all of us! I feel like she's really "grown up" a lot in the last couple of weeks! I love noticing little details about her, like that she has a nitch on the outer part of her left ear. Something that I think is so neat is that Georgia and Reid both have one extra long eyelash on their left eye, right in the middle! She has such pretty and girly feet. I always watch her feet while she's eating. She wiggles them around so much and points and flexes her little toes.
Georgia Kate eats every 2 1/2 - 3 hours during the day. She takes her eating very seriously. She has THE most pitiful, sad bottom lip I have ever seen. If I try to play with her for a minute before feeding her when she wakes up, that lip comes right out! She's also very sensitive to Reid when he bothers her while she's trying to eat. She does NOT like that. I try to have her take two good naps at home and she usually takes one on the go and sometimes another one in her pocket in the evening. We've fallen into a pretty good routine, but I don't stress out about planning everything around when she needs to sleep and eat like I did with Reid. I've fed her in the car MANY times and she's often naps in my arms or in her carseat while we're out. Nighttime is still pretty inconsistent! She's slept through the night a couple of times (including last night), but most nights she wakes up once or twice to eat. I never really know what the night will be like, but I really don't mind waking up with her. I actually kind of like it.
Georgia is starting to like her swing a little bit now, but only if she's full and awake. There is a little giraffe toy on there and she STARES it down. It's so funny! She still loves to be held and spends a lot of time in her "pocket". She enjoys looking at toys and books, but most of her entertainment comes from watching her big brother! She is doing great with tummy time and actually kind of likes it now! Her neck is really getting strong. She's rolled over from tummy to back a few times (the first time was on October 10th). These milestones are just as fun with your second child as they are with the first! I was so excited! The best new thing that she did this month was LAUGH!!! She giggled a little bit at Popsie a couple of weeks ago when he was making a duck sound, but she really, really laughed at me in the bathtub a few nights ago! She LOVES her bath and is so relaxed and happy in there. I was just making little noises at her and she starting cracking up! It was sooooo sweet!!!
Peachy, we love you to the moon and back!
I love comparison pictures! Here are my babies at 3 months!




Happy 3 months, GK! She looks bigger than Reid did at her age - is she??
ReplyDeleteAhh she is so cute! And I totally think Reid looks like a boy in that pic and GK looks like a girl- but of course maybe that's because of their outfits :) Regardless, they are both presh!
ReplyDeleteWe need to have a play date with Colby, Clara, and Georgia Kate in the near future!!
She is so adorable! That first baby laugh is the BEST! :)
ReplyDelete