Wednesday, October 16, 2013

special visits and some pictures

Over the last few days we've made a couple of visits to some special people in our lives! 

Georgia Kate and her sweet Tiffany
Georgia Kate with her beautiful great grandmother, Guinny

Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from the last few days.  Reid is so hard to get pictures of right now, so these are pictures of Georgia and one of the two of them together. :)
 He loves touching all of her facial features. :)
 These cheeks... I can't get enough!
 We love bows in our house.  I realize this one may be a tad large, but that's how we do things around here! ;)



Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Ditto on the smiling pic- such a sweet little chubby-cheeked girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty and I love the big bows:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I adore them! I LOVE the second to last picture of GK with her big bow and little smirk. :)

    ReplyDelete