Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thursday Smiles

I got to do a few errands with my girl today while Grandpa watched Reid!  We went to HEB, Hobby Lobby, and Michaels to get a few things to make our house look more Fallish. She got super smiley and I caught a few on camera!  If you ever wondered what Georgia Kate looks like without a huge bow on her head, now you know! :) 


Love this sweet baby girl...

Also, I had a brilliant idea today!  I think that every mom with a child under 6 months should get a big blinking light and a siren on top of her car!  When the baby is screaming (as in every time the car isn't moving), the light and siren go on and everyone will get out of your way!  Either that or I think it should be safe/legal to drive with your baby in the Ergo carrier.  Driving with a screaming baby is one of the most stressful things ever.  

Happy almost weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. I like that idea! I remember sweating profusely as I was trapped in my car in traffic with a screaming infant on many occasions after Davis was born, and I'm sure it will happen again soon with Avery... let me know when your invention gets the green light (see what I did there?) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I also think moms of screaming children should get instant passes to the front of the line at grocery stores, Target, etc. And lots of free chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the sweetest smiles! :)
    And glad to hear you like the Ergo...thinking of getting one this time around.

    ReplyDelete