*Growing beautiful eyelashes (he can thank Daddy for those eyes!)...
*Sitting in his bumbo...
*Getting licked by Annabelle...
*Drooling A LOT and loving Sophie the giraffe...
*Watching college football with Daddy...
*Having a slumber party with Mumsie, Popsie, and Alli and watching his first Aggie football game...
*Going on his first real outdoor walk (it was a blissful 82 degrees today!)...
*Being adorable...
Wait, you mean Chris has been watching college football... I'm shocked!
ReplyDeleteReid continues to get cuter- keep the pics coming!!
(Oops, I spelled Mumsie wrong in my email earlier!)
ReplyDeleteDavis is also getting licked in the face often by Rocky and Tucker. And I need to get him a Sophie! He likes chewing on burp cloths these days, but they just aren't as exciting or cute.
And ditto to what Amanda said - he keeps getting cuter and please keep the pics coming!
Hey Brittany! Congrats on such an ADORABLE little boy! He is simply precious!!! Hope you and your family are doing well!
ReplyDeleteSweet boy!! Reid is absolutely adorable! I want to just kiss those sweet chubby cheeks! I'm glad to see that Annabelle feels the same way:)
ReplyDelete