Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Happies

Three random things that have made me happy today (and it's only 1:00!)...

1. Going to ibloom! ibloom is a mom's group at our church and it's wonderful for so many reasons! :)
2. Making this delicious pumpkin pie dip. YUM. I have made lots of recipes from the great website, skinnytaste.com! Yes, I have been cooking! I am really surprising myself with how much I am starting to enjoy it!



skinnytaste.com



3. Going to Target during the time when a senior living residence took a "field trip" there. Talk about making you smile! We have actually been there one other time when this precious little group was there. I am thinking we will start going every Monday around noon. :) One lady asked me, "What isle can I find one of those?" (referring to Reid). Adorable!!




And just because I love this...
emilyleypaper.com

No comments:

Post a Comment