Thursday, September 29, 2011

a little bit of this and a little bit of that...

First of all, it's RAINING right now...really raining!


Reid has four wonderful grandparents and they all adore him. I am so glad that we have both of our families close by. Chris' parents got Reid his first camo gear with their ranch logo. :) I know Reid will make lots of special memories spending time with his grandparents at the ranch.


We had Reid's 4 month check up today! Here are his 4 month and 6 day stats:

Height: 26 1/2 inches, 94%
Weight: 15 pounds 12 ounces, 54%
Head Circumference: 17 inches, 88%

He was all smiles this afternoon! :)

Last weekend we went to Mumsie and Popsie's house to watch the Aggie game while Chris was in College Station!
(I guess when you become a parent you start referring to your own parent's by their grandparent names instead of mom and dad.)Cheering on the Aggies with his beautiful Auntie Alli!

Mumsie and Popsie
Seriously Ags? Oh well, maybe next time!

To make this post even more random than it already is, I found out yesterday that Chick-fil-a will be closing for three weeks due to construction. What??? I could go to Sonic for my Diet Coke, but it's just not the same.

2 comments:

  1. Haha love the closing statement :) Also, I have totally been calling my parents by their grandparent names since Emma was born! Weird how that works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing pics of your sweet baby boy- keep 'em coming! And sorry to hear about the Chick Fil A- I'll be praying for you during the transition :)

    ReplyDelete