Saturday, August 18, 2018

Reid goes to 1st grade!

Reid started 1st grade this week and also started at a new school!  We love BCA but it was always our plan for him to start at Wolman (our neighborhood school) in 1st grade.  He was a little bit nervous, but most of the nerves went away when he found out his best buddy Case would be in his class!  We are so thankful for that.  

We were very excited to meet Mrs. Gonzales at Meet the Teacher night!  

Reid and Case


I took him to get ice cream after Meet the Teacher and this picture reminded me of...

these pictures from 3 years ago! :((( I am almost positive we were at the same place. 

Our big boy on his first day of 1st grade!


Walking to school


Still smiling on day 3!  

He hasn't offered up a lot of information about his first week, but he seems happy (and tired)!  We are looking forward to a great year!  

2 comments:

  1. So glad his bestie is in his class!! That makes a huge difference. I'm sure he will have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad the transition has gone smoothly and major bonus about his best bud being in his class! He is looking too big though :(

    ReplyDelete