Sadly, summer is winding down. The younger two have three more weeks before school starts, but Reid starts 1st grade next week! The second half of our summer was less busy than the first half, which is just the way I like it! Here are a few highlights...
Chris and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary with dinner at one of our favorite spots, The Taste of Texas.
We had a blast at our 22nd annual Preston family Surfside vacay!
Guinny's Great Grands -
Reid, Logan, Georgia Kate, Landon, Rhett, Perry, and Jackson. Baby Luke made his debut a couple of weeks later!
The big kids and I spent a day at Typhoon Texas with our sweet friend/helper Esther Kate!
We had a fun morning at the Children's Museum of Sugar Land with Penny!
The kids and I took a spontaneous trip to the zoo. It was HOT, but we had a lot of fun!
We had an indoor campout! Nobody ended up actually sleeping in the tent, but we had popcorn and watched a movie and they enjoyed playing in the tent for the couple of days that we left it up.
Reid had a BLAST at TBarM with his buddy Case! 5 days packed full of fun!
Coach Tate and Coach Luke were awesome!
There were several other undocumented get togethers with old and new friends, but my favorite days were the ones filled with lazy mornings, swimming, and playing at home.
It was a great summer!
I am always envious of people with pools this time of year- I feel like it must make the summer much more bearable with small kids because you eliminate having to load and pack all the swimming stuff up in the car! Anyway, enjoy these final days/weeks of summer, and let's get together in the Fall! Maybe we should plan a kid-free triple date night?? Or I'm good with a moms' night :)
ReplyDelete