Just like that our baby girl is off to kindergarten at BCA! She's young, but she's ready.
The week before kindergarten started we went to meet her teacher. She already knew Mrs. Kneisly since she was Reid's kindergarten teacher last year. She also already knew several friends in her class!
Heading to Meet the teacher in Auntie Alli's dress.
This special lady is an amazing teacher!
The night before kindergarten...
She was excited and nervous and had a hard time sleeping.
Ready to go! I love a little girl in a plaid jumper. :)
Off she goes!
3 days in and she's loving kindergarten life so far!
She does look so cute in that uniform- almost makes me wish the twins wore uniforms! But then I wouldn't get to have 7:15 am arguments with them about why I picked out the wrong shirt, etc. :/
ReplyDeleteCan't believe these kids are growing up so fast!