Saturday, August 18, 2018

big boy rhett

Our littlest boy hit some big boy milestones over the summer!  

I am happy to report that we are a diaper-free household!  I was honestly dreading potty training Rhett because it's just not a fun process, but when it was all said and done, I think he may have been the easiest of the three to train.  It was fun to see his sister and brother get into it and cheer him on! :) He was very proud when he filled up his sticker chart.  

I don't know if this is so much a milestone as a boy "rite of passage", but Rhett got his first set of stitches this summer.  He was running in the house and fell at just the right angle to cause the skin under his chin to split right open.  He ended up getting 5 stitches and was SO brave.  I was amazed and so was the doctor!  

Last but not least, we are also a crib free household!  Being done with the crib was much harder for me than being done with diapers, but it was time.  Rhett is very proud of his new bed and has done very well with the transition!

As you can see, he has his paci in all three of these pictures, so we still have some signs of a "baby" in our house.  :) Those will probably stick around a little longer! 

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, this post makes him seem way too big!! But also, WTG Rhett on handling the transitions/stitches so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek ditto to what Allison said!! Big summer for Rhett and for y'all! We are still working on becoming a pull-up free household... kind of convinced we will have them until Clara is 18 at this point :/

    ReplyDelete