Thursday, June 26, 2014

Official Beach Pictures

Going into this trip I knew that I really wanted to take some "formal" pictures of the kids on the beach! I was trying not to set my expectations too high, but I was really hoping to get some great pictures!  My mom made Reid and Georgia Kate's beautiful outfits and I LOVE them!  Thank you, Mumsie!! :) Since I knew Reid wouldn't sit in the sand, we found this little wooden stool in the beach house and brought it down for him to sit on.  It worked perfectly and much to my surprise, both kids cooperated!  I am so happy with how the pictures turned out!  I am hoping to frame 3 pictures (one of each child individually and one of them together) and hang them by our stairs.
































I love these two beach babies so very much!

3 comments:

  1. The water/sand are picture perfect- so glad you got so many great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out AWESOME!! You have two very photogenic babies!

    ReplyDelete