Our "first baby" turned 10 years old today!!! I thought that she deserved her own post. First of all, it makes me want to cry thinking about how quickly our kids will be 10 because it kind of feels like we got Chloie last week. Chris got Chloie for me as a Christmas present our junior year of college. We weren't even engaged at that point, but she was definitely our dog. She wasn't a surprise gift. We talked about it and searched for her together. Sweet Chloie went through more than her share of health problems as a puppy, but she made it through! She is an odd little thing, but we love her so much!
Here's a little walk down memory lane...
Proud parents admiring our new baby :)
We documented everything like she was our child. Here's her first bath!
Look how TINY she was! Those are beanie babies that were still at my parents' house.
In my dad's shirt pocket...
This is embarrassing, but I set up a little corner for her in my college room. That is my American Girl doll bed from my childhood. Haha!
Among many things, Chloie broke her leg as a puppy. Poor thing. Also, Chris and I look 12.
This is one of my favorite pictures!
Chloie became a big sister in 2006 shortly after we got married!
Here's a couple of pictures of the birthday girl today!
Happy Birthday, Chloie Jane!









HBD, Chloie! I still remember when your mommy and daddy got you, and it certainly doesn't feel like it has been 10 years! Hope you had a great bday ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she's already 10! And I remember the health issues- didn't she give one of you mites or something? Oh the joys of parenthood :) HBD, Chloie!
ReplyDeleteOmigosh, she was so tiny! Love it!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! You and Chris looked like such babies!
ReplyDeleteCannot believe she is 10 years old! I remember when y'all got her!!!! Time flies when you are having fun!
ReplyDeleteThose are the cutest little pics of your first baby--especially her tiny little cast!! I <3 poodles!!!
ReplyDelete