Sunday, November 17, 2013

Boys and Girls Weekend!

This weekend Chris, Reid, my dad, and Chris' dad all headed down to the ranch!  Georgia Kate and I spent the weekend with my mom (and Thomas and Alli part of the time)!  We missed the boys, but enjoyed a relaxing weekend.  It was also nice to get to spend time just focusing on my baby girl.  

Our Girls/Boys Weekend in pictures...

Georgia and her Auntie Alli
I love the way she holds her hands together.  
GK and Uncle T

 Blue eyed baby and her beautiful brown eyed Mumsie...
 It is entirely not okay that my hair is this frizzy in NOVEMBER.  I guess I should try actually fixing it sometimes instead of just throwing it in a bun on top of my head. :/
Georgia has perfected the "duck face selfie".  I told her that duck face selfies are only cute for babies.  ;)
Target!
Hey, hey!
She loves bath time and also loves chewing on her fingers.  
Good morning, beautiful!

Reid had a BLAST at "his ranch"! :) He drove around in "Reid's Ride" (his gator), saw lots of deer, birds, and javelinas, found big rocks, and wore and ate whatever he wanted.  I love that Reid got to make memories with his daddy and both of his grandfathers!  I know there will be many trips like this in the future!   










4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend for the girls AND the boys! And I also love how Georgia is putting her sweet little hands together in that picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you and GK didn't want to go to the ranch, too- seems like it would totally be your scene? Ha! Glad y'all all had such fun weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! I distinctly remember our first boys/girls weekend. Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like everyone had a blast this weekend! I cannot wait for more trips down to Webb County with everyone!

    ReplyDelete