Friday, November 1, 2013

A Fireman and a Bunny

Yesterday (well actually Wednesday night) started off with our sweet girl getting a fever and just not acting like herself.  She did NOT feel well and it was just so sad.  I decided to take her to the doctor yesterday morning.  Our doctor said it was most likely a virus and that the fever should be gone by today. Thankfully the fever is gone and Georgia Kate is back to her happy self!  Even though she was not feeling well, I managed to take a few pictures of our baby bunny and handsome fireman!  We've made it a tradition for our parents to come over and have dinner and see the kids in their costumes.  Chris and I took Reid trick-or-treating to about 5 houses on our street while our parents passed out candy and cuddled Georgia.  It was a fun night and I think Reid had a good time!  









Also, today my sweet friend Allison welcomed baby Avery into the world!  She's so beautiful and I can't wait to meet her someday (hopefully not too long from now)!  I was just thinking today what a precious phase of life we are in.  There's nothing better than welcoming a new life into the world.  It's so special to see your friends' children and get to be moms together!  

4 comments:

  1. That is a great picture of you (the first one specifically but all of them =D) and I'm just dying over G's cheeks!! Such sweet, beautiful kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two cute kiddos, even if one was under the weather! And that color top looks great on you! Thanks for the shout-out :) it is a wonderful phase of life we are in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little bunny- glad she's feeling better! And agreed- this phase of life really is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute!! I am glad Georgia Kate is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete