On Saturday night we met up with some friends at the Katy Rodeo! It was so much fun! Reid loved seeing all of the animals of course.
This was only the third time he's worn jeans in his entire life (Alli's boyfriend John got him this pair for Christmas). I have to admit, he looked pretty cute. I'm just not used to him looking so grown up! Chris put his foot down and didn't allow him to wear his smocked cowboy jon-jon to the rodeo. Gasp! My friend let Reid borrow these cute little cowboy boots! He was so funny when we put them on. He just stood there frozen with his arms out to the side. He looked like he just put ice skates on for the first time!
Here are some pictures of my adorable little cowboy and his adorable friends!
This was only the third time he's worn jeans in his entire life (Alli's boyfriend John got him this pair for Christmas). I have to admit, he looked pretty cute. I'm just not used to him looking so grown up! Chris put his foot down and didn't allow him to wear his smocked cowboy jon-jon to the rodeo. Gasp! My friend let Reid borrow these cute little cowboy boots! He was so funny when we put them on. He just stood there frozen with his arms out to the side. He looked like he just put ice skates on for the first time!
Here are some pictures of my adorable little cowboy and his adorable friends!
And just because I love this picture...
He sure does make a cute little cowboy! And I love the family pic of y'all!
ReplyDeleteCutest little cowboy ever!
ReplyDeleteSo so cute!!! The family pic is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteLove the boots and jeans!! Such a cutie!!!
ReplyDelete