All I've wanted to eat lately is sushi. SO strange. I only like ONE thing at a sushi place and it's basically a roll of crab and avocado, fully cooked of course. I am probably one of the pickiest people ever and generally not a seafood fan, but I promise, it's SO good! I'm really trying to limit myself because I know you aren't supposed to eat too much fish when you're pregnant. It's not necessarily that I'm craving it, it's just one of the only things that sounds good to me other than salads and fruit/fruity things. With Reid all I wanted was lemonade ALL THE TIME. It could have been 15 degrees outside and I still wanted lemonade. :)
Anyway, Valentine's Day. We aren't big Valentine's Day people, but I still wanted to have a fun day with Reid! First, I took him to Shipley's for a little mommy/son date where I forced him to eat 2 donut holes (I'm so mean).
Not so sure...
This picture cracks me up. Staring down the donut hole...
Overall, he wasn't that impressed, but he managed to eat 2.
We heard the Budweiser Clydesdales were in town for the NBA all-star game and they were at the Equestrian Center in Katy for the week! I had never actually been to the Equestrian Center before and it was SO NEAT!! Reid and I stayed for over an hour looking at all the horses (including the giant Clydesdales) and running around in the dirt. It was a little boy's paradise!! :) He LOVED watching the horses run in the arena. He kept pointing and laughing and making his adorable little horse sound.
We spent the afternoon playing outside after his nap. It was a beautiful day! The three of us went to Los Cucos for dinner that night so Reid could indulge in his favorite food...chips and salsa/queso. I just have to say, mexican food is not that good without a margarita or 7 diet cokes. This baby is more than worth it though! :)
My Valentines
We were cracking up because Reid is such a chip hoarder. He would gather about 5 and hold them up to his chest like he was afraid someone was going to take them. So funny!
So thankful for my loves! :)
Sounds like you had a wonderful day!! Love the donut pictures!
ReplyDeleteWHY don't they realize the value and yumminess of donut holes? It makes no sense to me! Glad he was able to suck it up and eat a couple though :)
ReplyDeleteI have to admit when I read that you were craving sushi, I wondered if I was reading someone else's blog? Ha, hope you're able to fulfill some of your random cravings! And I hope Reid (and Davis) one day learn to appreciate the wonderfulness of donuts!
ReplyDeleteSo so cute! Love the chip hoarding!! :)
ReplyDelete