Saturday, February 2, 2013

mish mash

I'm 15 weeks pregnant today and still just so excited and SO thankful for this precious life.  I am in the stage of pregnancy when I don't feel pregnant.  I think I am pretty much done not feeling well, but I don't feel the baby move and I don't have a bump (well, at least not a baby bump).  I remember this stage with Reid too.  We decided on our names a few weeks ago (we had actually decided before we were pregnant, but revisited the topic a few weeks ago just to be sure), but I am not planning to put them on the blog.  I realize that I am totally doing this to myself by choosing not to find out the gender, but I am really attached to both of our names!! I will be sad to not get to use one.  For the record, I am really thinking this baby is a boy!  I would absolutely love that.  I would also absolutely love if it was a girl.  We would love to have 3 kids though (if we are blessed with 3), so maybe we will get to use both names eventually! :) 

Reid has found a new love for climbing, so between that and the gorgeous weather we've had for the last few days, we have spent a lot of time visiting different parks around Katy!  We have had a lot of fun together.  We always do!  Reid is still obsessed with animals and  every morning he usually picks 2 or 3 of his animals to be the chosen ones that get to be carried around ALL DAY.  By all day, I mean, they do not leave his side for anything...meals, diaper changes, car rides, going in stores, or sleeping.

Here he is at the park with his giraffe, tiger, and random elephant flash card.  

 He wouldn't let the animals go when we were playing with play-dough either.  Such a multi-tasker. :)

Tonight we ventured into Houston to hang out with Auntie Alli and John!  We had a great time!  We took Reid to a playground/dog park near Alli's house.  He had so much fun playing and watching the dogs.  Then we had a yummy dinner before heading to The Chocolate Bar for dessert!  Reid and I shared some ice cream.  He was so excited and ate SO MUCH of it!  I was worried he wouldn't go to sleep tonight! :)



Happy Weekend! :)

4 comments:

  1. That's pretty funny about the animals - I love the hoarding tendencies of toddlers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He and Jay would be best buds with their animal obsessions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of you guys sharing ice cream! You guys are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why, but baby/toddler hoarding is one of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete