It's been a week since my last post, so I figured I should type up a little something about our weekend! Yesterday we went to church and Reid made some progress in his class. We have gotten texted the last two weeks at church to come pick up Reid because he was crying and wouldn't calm down. This week we didn't get texted! Yay! The sweet ladies said that he did much better than last week. I am hoping we are making progress! :) We went to Mumsie and Popsie's house yesterday afternoon for swimming and linner (lunch/dinner). Today we did some house cleaning and then our sweet friends the Joiners came over for dinner. We got to celebrate their wonderful and long awaited news! :)
Here are a couple of pictures of Reid playing in the backyard before his bath tonight. He had plenty of mosquito spray on. ;)
Singing "If you're happy and you know it" with Daddy...
As of today it is Fall in the Sciba household. Honey Pear Cider is in my Scentsy warmer, we had pumpkin chili and cornbread for dinner, and this is on our front door...
I am forcing myself to not put any pumpkins out until October 1st.
Happy Fall and GIG 'EM!
I'm glad we benefitted from your Fall celebrating! Thanks for being such great hosts and thoughtful friends!
ReplyDeleteWhoop! Yay for Fall, and yay for pumpkin flavored things. Reid is looking stinking cute in his pics, as usual.
ReplyDelete