Thursday, August 19, 2021

Georgia Kate is 8!

Georgia Kate is EIGHT!

 I always say that Georgia Kate is one of the biggest surprises of my life (because I was truly shocked when the doctor said she was a girl) and she continues to surprise me every day!  We are SO different from each other, so I feel like I'm just always surprised by learning new things about her all the time.  I love it!!! 

Here are eight things about our eight year old girl!  

*Georgia Kate loves fun!  She loves having something to look forward to and gets excited about things easily.  

*She has a great sense of humor and has a great laugh!  She loves reading funny books.  Her current favorite series is Junie B. Jones.  

*She is very wiggly and always moving.  She has a hard time sitting still.

*She is our best eater and will try almost anything!  She loves helping me cook and bake.  

*She loves playing with her dolls and barbies.  Her floor is basically covered in barbie and doll accessories at all times.  

*She is very social and friendly!  She's never worried about knowing someone ahead of time at a camp or activity.  She just says she'll meet new friends there.  I've realized over the last year and a half how much she loves spending time with friends.  I'm really hoping that she forms great friendships at school this year!  

*She loves school (see above) and can hardly wait for it to start on the 7th.  She will tell you that she hates math (which was always my favorite subject), but likes everything else.  She loves to learn and loves to have fun with classmates!  

*She loves trying new things!  She's dabbled in a lot of extracurricular activities over the last couple of years.


Have fun being EIGHT, our sweet Georgia Kate!  We love you SO much!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment