It's the end of an era! Our last baby graduated from preschool. We've had a child at this preschool for 7 years! I am so thankful that Rhett got to have a relatively normal preschool year AND a preschool graduation. He had the sweetest class and awesome teachers.
Normally the preschool does one big graduation for 5 classes at once. This year, they did one class at a time and it was so nice! The teachers were able to make it more personable. They shared a Fruit of the Spirit that they felt described each child. Rhett's word was "gentleness" because "he is careful not to hurt is friends and never raises his voice in anger". This made me so proud! I wouldn't use the word gentleness to describe him at home, so I'm glad he is gentle at school. :) The class also sang a couple of songs and recited a Bible verse. It was a sweet night!
No comments:
Post a Comment