Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Reid is SIX!



Reid is SIX!

When I looked back at Reid's 5 year old update, most of the ways I described him are still accurate today.  He still loves sports, games, and competition.  He turns everything into a contest.  He is cautious and definitely not a risk taker.  He still loves numbers and has turned into quite the math whiz!  He is very inquisitive and I love watching the wheels turning in his head when he hears or learns something new.  He gets attached to a few stuffed animals at a time, names them, and assigns them specific places in his bed.  He also loves legos, creating, and drawing.  He has really grown up this year.  He learned to read, ride a bike without training wheels, and lost a few teeth! :) While still shy by nature, he is starting to come out of his shell.  He's got some pretty sweet dance moves!  He is a great big brother and friend.  We are so very proud of you, Reid Preston Sciba and love you SO much!!!


Annual Birthday "Interview"...

What is something that makes you happy?  you playing with me
What is your favorite thing to do inside?  build legos
What is your favorite thing to do outside?  ride my bike
What is your favorite thing to eat?  brownies
What is your favorite animal?  elephant
What is your favorite book? (couldn't think of one)
What is your favorite tv show?  Curious George
What is your favorite game? SEC football game
What is your favorite color? purple
What is your favorite thing to do at Mumsie and Popsie's house? swim
What is your favorite thing to do at Grandma and Grandpa's house?  pretend fishing
Where is your favorite place to go?  zoo
What is your favorite restaurant?  Alicia's
Who are you favorite friends to play with?  Case, Connor, Caden, Luke (school friends), Mason, Landry, Nathan, Daniel, Pierce, Emery (small group friends)
What do you want to be when you grow up?  football player on Alabama
What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? read books
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? wrestle
What is your favorite thing to do with Georgia? play paw patrol
What is your favorite thing to do with Rhett? running from him

This was taken a few days after turning six, when BOTH of his top middle teeth came out!  He looks pretty cute!!! :) 

6 year old stats:

Weight - 61.4 pounds (97%)
Height - 49.5 inches (98%)


2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this except the part about playing for Alabama when he grows up - I hope you quickly corrected him, ha! As I often say, I wish we lived a little closer so our big guys could be better buddies! I really think they would get along well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I was going to say the same thing about Alabama- how did Chris respond to this part?!

    Can't believe he is SIX!

    ReplyDelete