Last week our preschool had Art Night! The kids' had artwork displayed all over the school for us to look at and then we spent time outside having a family pizza picnic and letting the kids play with their school friends. The beautiful weather made for such a nice, fun evening!
Yesterday was Mother's Day Tea for both classes. This is always such a sweet event that I look forward to. The teachers work so hard to make everything cute and special.
My big boy...
My sad baby girl...
(Reid's class was first and although I made it to her class right on time, most of the moms were early, so she thought I was late. It broke my heart!)
These are always fun to read!
Just had to include this sweet picture. This is what these two do every single day at school pick up. Rhett gets sooo excited to see his big sister and she is all over him giving him hugs and kisses. :)








So sweet! Our daycare always tries (sort of) to make the Mother's Day event cute and special but it normally ends up being a disaster wherein at least one of my children breaks the breakable tea cup (why do they think this is a good idea?!) and I get some kind of afterthought craft the teacher made with all kinds of spelling errors on it. I'm not bitter though, clearly, ha!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'd love to hear about these strawberries you cook up- too funny!
So glad you guys enjoyed it! Sorry we couldn't get a good picture of you and GK...attempts were made at least! And seriously, Reid's question and answer for "My mom looks the prettiest when....She is happy" is about the most perfect thing I've ever heard. Isn't that just like a kid to be honest and so true? They love when we are simply happy and enjoying them!
ReplyDelete