Last week we wrapped up a wonderful school year!
We loved watching Georgia Kate at her end of year program! She was very excited about it and did a great job.
That evening it was Reid's turn!
I just love this picture of these two!
Each class had a cute table set up with Bibles, memory books, balloons, and cookies for the kids.
Not to be outperformed by his sister, Reid chose to sing and do the motions for the first time ever!
This is Reid and his sweet buddy Case! Case is also our neighbor now! :)
Even though this was technically Reid's second preschool graduation, it was even more special. He has grown so much this year and we are SO proud of him!
The kids still had one more week of school after the end of year programs!
They had hat day...
sunglasses/splash day...
(Georgia Kate brought cupcakes on this day to celebrate her summer birthday.)
The last day of school was Super Hero Day! I am so thankful that they got to experience being at the same school this year!
Little brother deserves a shout out for all of the time he spent in this stroller going in and out of the school. :)
Georgia had a blast at the pool party her class had on the last day of school!
This post wouldn't be complete without thanking these four amazing ladies!!
Mrs. Katy will always hold a very special place in my heart. Not only am I lucky enough to call her a friend, but we were so blessed that she was Reid and Georgia's very first teacher. She is the best of the best! While we only got to have Mrs. Shawna for half of the year, we quickly came to love her too!
Mrs. Jeanette and Mrs. Ashley were such gifts to us this year. Reid left their class more confident, a leader, and with a love for school! They did an amazing job. I actually feel like he got to experience what kindergarten should be...like an unofficial kindergarten year. :)















I'm glad they both had a great ending to what sounded like a great year! Sounds like it was extra great for Reid and he is 100% ready for Kindergarten now!
ReplyDeleteI love the end of the school year fun and am so glad we get to go through it now as parents! Glad both of them had a great year!
ReplyDeleteSweet friend, thank you for the shout out, but honestly, it was an honor and a privilege to teach your babies and watch them grow. They are both such special little people and I know they will continue to do great things! I can't wait to play this summer!!
ReplyDelete