Friday, March 18, 2016

3 things about our 3

Rhett slept in his crib at night for the first time on Tuesday, March 15.  We had already taken the pack and play out of our room to bring to the beach, so it seemed like a natural time to make the switch when we got back.  I am so sad not to have him in our room, but I know it was probably time.  

This girl just started the "why" phase and it's already driving me a little crazy! Haha!  She is also VERY in touch with her emotions and I credit/blame Daniel Tiger. ;) When someone does something she doesn't like, she makes it very clear how she feels. "You took that away from me and that makes me feel very upset!" or "You told me no and that makes me feel mad!"  With all that sass, also comes a whole lot of sweet!

Our big boy is really into calendars and dates.  He has 3 calendars in his room and loves memorizing everyone's birthdays, asking how many days until certain events, and marking off days.  Also, two words - MARCH MADNESS.  He is now obsessed with basketball and keeping up with his bracket.

Georgia Kate loves holding her baby brother.  I think it's clear that our little peach has her own look! 

My big kids...


This is what it looks like to try to get a picture of three kids. :) Georgia Kate adores those boys.  In the morning or after her nap she often says, "I want to go see my brothers!" 


1 comment:

  1. Sweet babies, all 3 of them! It's just too bad Chris couldn't get Reid into sports... ;)

    ReplyDelete