Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Rodeo Time!

It's Rodeo time in Houston!  This year Chris and I took Reid and Georgia Kate to the Katy Rodeo while my parents watched Rhett.  I love the Katy Rodeo because it has such a great small town feel and it's obviously much more convenient than the Houston Rodeo.  

I love this cute cowgirl and cowboy!


We met up with some of our sweet friends and had a great time looking at animals, watching some of the rodeo, eating, and of course participating in the stick horse race! 



Jillian, GK, Emery

Reid, Landon, Pierce





Reid had rodeo day at school!  He had a great time, but was not interested in wearing a cowboy hat. ;)


My serious cowboy in the parade :) 

Chris and I decided not to go to the Houston Rodeo this year with our friends like we usually do (being out late + a baby that wakes up all night = no thank you), but Grandma and Grandpa took Reid and Georgia Kate to check things out during the day yesterday!  They had lots of fun!  




Yeehaw!

3 comments:

  1. Such cute pics! Love that little cowgirl and cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can think about from this post is how much I want GK's corn dog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we're going to be lame and forego the rodeo this year... we should try the Katy Rodeo some time because that sounds like a lot less effort than hauling it into town for the big one :)

    ReplyDelete