Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Valentine's Weekend

Reid had his class Valentine's Day party on Thursday!  He had fun decorating his box and writing names on his cards for his friends.  


This girl adds sparkle to our lives!


On Saturday morning we went to the zoo with Alli and John!  This is the only picture I got, but Rhett had a great time! :)


On Sunday morning, Chris made us heart pancakes before church.


Just a little unsuccessful photo shoot before church… ;)





Chris started a new tradition this year of getting Georgia and I flowers on February 15th. :) I like this idea because the flowers are much less expensive the day after Valentine's Day.  No harm in being practical!   



2 comments:

  1. Great call on the flowers! Also, please tell Chris that I had a dream last night that he and I were trying out for high school sports teams together - he was trying out for football and I was trying out for soccer, but we showed up to the school at the same time, go figure. Maybe in tonight's dream, I'll find out if either of us made it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I approve of the day-after-Valentine's-Day flowers! Definitely appeals to my frugal side :) And even if they didn't cooperate, the kiddos sure looked cute for their impromptu photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete