Monday, February 16, 2015

Weekend Recap

We had a nice weekend!  Reid had his class Valentine Party on Thursday.  He loved helping put together his goodies for his friends and teachers.  They got to wear pajamas to school that day and to my surprise, Reid wanted to participate!

On Saturday (Valentine's Day) Reid and I got to spend lots of time together as we went to two birthday parties for friends in his class.  I always enjoy watching him in group settings.  I feel like you can learn so much about your child that way!  We had a great time together!

Chris and Georgia Kate went on a date to the grocery store and the car wash.  Getting surprised with a clean car is a GREAT Valentine's Day gift!  We (me) dropped the ball on Valentine's Day this year, but the kids were thrilled with the balloons that Chris and GK picked up at the store that morning.  These balloons have provided lots of entertainment!

Chris picked up mexican food for dinner and we just enjoyed time at home as a family.  

I took a few pictures of the kids before church yesterday.  Georgia Kate did great in the nursery this week and didn't even really cry! Yay!  Her teachers said she really loved the craft and also enjoyed "helping" everyone else with theirs (that's teacher code for tried to take everyone's supplies). ;)



Last night we drove in to Alli and John's house to have dinner and play!

It was a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a fun weekend- wish I had the option of wearing PJs to work on Friday :)

    ReplyDelete