Sunday, March 8, 2015

Miss Independent

18 months - 2 years is one of my favorite ages so far!  I loved this stage with Reid and I am loving it with Georgia too!  12-18 months is always a little rough, but we're in a sweet spot right now.  However, one thing (among many) that this little one is doing much earlier than her brother is wanting to do everything by herself.  We've started it and there's no turning back.  She wants to get dressed by herself (but can't), pour things herself (but can't), buckle herself in her car seat herself (but can't), and the list goes on! :) While this can be challenging and cause us to run late or make messes, I'm trying to remember to just slow down, be patient, and help her learn.  



Also, we tried a little timeout with her last week and she was way too excited about it!  Anything to be like brother! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment