Saturday, February 7, 2015

Photo an Hour - Friday, Feb. 6th

I saw this idea on Amanda's blog and thought it was fun!  
Of course a lot more happened yesterday than what is represented in a few pictures, but here's a glimpse into what a non-school day looks like for us!

During the 7:00 am hour…
Reid was watching Mickey in our room, Georgia Kate was still asleep, and I was waking up by watching Good Morning America in the living room.  Nope, we sure didn't pick up the toys the night before.  Also, this might be a good time to mention that I'm a coffee drinker now! What?!  I know.  I gave up my beloved Diet Coke in August (for real and forever this time) and I recently replaced it with coffee.  Never say never! :)

During the 8:00 hour…
Reid and I were making a parking garage for his cars before going to get Georgia Kate out of her bed. 

During the 9:00 hour…
We were heading out the door to go play with some friends.

During the 10:00 hour…
Playdate!

During the 11:00 hour…
We picked up Chick-fil-a for lunch.

During the 12:00 hour…
Reid was having "rest time" in our room while Georgia was napping.

During the 1:00 hour...
I was managing Reid's social life (aka responding to birthday invitations and ordering gifts for his friends) and also flipped through this week's People.  

During the 2:00 hour...
Folding laundry! 

During the 3:00 hour...
Off to the park!

During the 4:00 hour…
Just a little fit in the grass.

During the 5:00 hour…
Daddy is home early, just in time for dinner!  Yay!

During the 6:00 hour…
Separate outings with Mommy and Daddy!


During the 7:00 pm hour…
Bedtime Selfies :)


It was a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! And especially love the part about managing Reid's social life- it's so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just glad to see Reid at least likes frozen yogurt! Hopefully he didn't get croutons on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so true about managing our kids social lives. . . hahaha! Sounds like a fun day to me. I think I am going to copy you and Amanda and do this type of post. :)

    ReplyDelete