Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Picture Post

This was the first time Reid wanted to actually wear his backpack instead of carrying it.  He looked so big!
We went to the park one day to feed the ducks.  I was so stressed out by this situation and Reid could not have been more thrilled!
Reid loves to build fire stations for all of his firetrucks!
Daddy and his little mini...
Messy dinner = sink bath!
I love it when Reid's teacher (aka my wonderful friend Katy) sends me pictures of what he's up to!  I know I am a broken record, but HOW is my baby old enough to go to school and be the calendar helper?! He had been talking about wanting to be calendar helper since the first day of school.  He was sooo excited!
Reid asked me how to spell lion when we were driving one day.  I had no idea he knew how to write letters yet and I was so proud of him (I helped with the n). :)
She loves to put her head to the side and wait for us to say, "awwww!" Sassy.
I just took this picture of Chris and Reid walking to the car after church.  
Baby feet in little white sandals.  Eeeek!
This isn't the best picture, but Georgia Kate loved clapping and dancing at Little Gym last week!
I have a problem with buying everything peach that I see for our little Georgia peach.  This bow ended up not matching anything in her closet, so we wear it with our diapers around the house ;)
Reid and Chris had Dad's Night at school!  They were supposed to dress in their favorite team's colors.
I LOVE this little survey!
I don't have very many Fall decorations, but I made this little banner this year to hang on the mantle with my glitter pumpkins.  I love my glitter pumpkins. :)
The kids and I made this Fall tree!  I love anything with a handprint! 
Reid and I were going to have a mommy/son date to the library to check out books for the first time, but it was closed for the day!  He said, "I feel so disappointed." Daniel Tiger has really helped Reid get in touch with his emotions. :) We ended up having lunch and ice cream and had the best time!  He's growing up so quickly, but I love getting to know the person he's becoming. 
Wild hair and a personality to match!  I just love this girl!
She can thank her daddy for those eyes...

HAPPY OCTOBER!

4 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Also, I think GK and Colby should get married and have a bunch of cute, blue-eyed babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the banner, I love the pics, and I love how much Reid is loving school! Also, did he and Chris have a hard time finding something to wear for dad's night at school? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am super impressed that he wrote "lion" so clearly! Woo-hoo! He sure makes his teacher proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ALL of these pictures!! Your family is just so beautiful!! And I am LOL at Reid's comment about "feeling so disappointed." CUTIE!

    ReplyDelete