Friday, September 12, 2014

Chit Chat

Within the last couple of weeks, Georgia Kate has started saying a few words (other than mama and dada).  It's pretty much the cutest thing ever.  She says "Bubba/Bubbo" for brother.  She says it almost every morning when we walk down the stairs because she knows he's usually down there already.  She  points and names a few things like "ba" (ball), "boo" (bird), "hat", "eyes", "bay" (baby), "na" (snack), "de" (deer), and "boo" (book).  The three words we hear most regularly are "uh-oh", "up" (she really annunciates the p sound and uses this word when she wants up or down), and "hi".  My favorite is hi!  She will just walk up to me and say hi while smiling really big (eyes squinted and nose scrunched up).  When I'm rocking her before bed she will take her paci out over and over and say hi in a quiet voice.  I love this because it's what I always do when I'm rocking her.  I will just stare at her and say hi. :) This girl has been pretty vocal from the beginning and I have a feeling it's not going to stop! I love it!  

Yesterday while Reid was at preschool, Georgia noticed that his trains were left unattended on the coffee table.  Her face when she saw them was so funny!  It was like she knew this was her big chance to go play with them!! She was making them go back and forth and saying "voooo"!  





Oh how we love this baby girl!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute- hearing them say new words might be my favorite thing so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third picture is my favorite - too cute! Love her and can't wait to hear her new words on Friday (unless she gets shy :)

    ReplyDelete