Three months have passed since Georgia Kate's first birthday and I feel like she has changed so much! Here are some things about our sweet Georgia Peach at 15 months old...
*She is talking so much (at least compared to Reid at this age)! She is a little parrot and tries to repeat a lot of what we say.
*She loves her baby dolls and real babies.
*She also loves trucks, trains, animals and basically anything that belongs to her brother.
*She enjoys being outside.
*She has recently been more interested in books!
*She will randomly yell, "E-I-E-I-O!" Ha! We sing Old MacDonald a lot. :) Also, I seriously think she was humming the Aggie War Hymn last night in her high chair. Bless her heart… she hears it 500 times a a day from her brother. It sounded exactly like it. She's a genius. ;)
*She likes to shake her head and wave her arms in the air and dance!
*She gives such sweet hugs! She's like a little koala and I love it.
*She HATES the car. The same is true for strollers and shopping carts.
*She has a great laugh!
*She adores her brother and loves to play with him.
*She looks just like her daddy.
*She has a very serious side to her personality and it's often hard to get a smile out of her, but when she's in a silly mood, she's VERY silly!
*Georgia is not a fan of hearing the word no, but is a big fan of saying it. ;)
I snapped a few pictures of her outside of Reid's preschool this morning. I think they capture her personality perfectly!
Happy 15 months to our sweet and spunky girl! Georgia Kate, we love you to pieces!
15 month stats:
Weight - 26 pounds, 3 ounces (95%)
Height - 32 3/4 inches (97%)
15 month stats:
Weight - 26 pounds, 3 ounces (95%)
Height - 32 3/4 inches (97%)
Oh my goodness, those last 4 pictures are adorable! I love you, sweet Peaches! Happy 15 month birthday!
ReplyDeleteShe is precious!! Happy 15 months GK!
ReplyDeleteHappy 15 months, sweet girl!! Looking forward to seeing you and giving your cheeks a squeeze soon!
ReplyDeleteI know she's only 3 months younger than the twins, but somehow it surprises me every time that they're so close in age, ha! Clara and GK need to sass it up together some time soon!
ReplyDeleteAlso, how do you not lose your mind with the car screaming? Whenever one (or both) of the twins do it, I very seriously consider throwing myself out of the window and into oncoming traffic.
ReplyDelete