One of our favorite Fall traditions is going to the pumpkin patch with our sweet friends, the Morrises/Beemans. (Morrises looks SO weird, but I think it's the correct way to make Morris plural.)
They are lifelong friends and it's amazing to see our own families grow over the years! We are so blessed! This year a teacher/photographer from my mom's school was doing a fundraiser for a family at the school that is going through some really tough things. We were so happy to participate!
I think the pictures turned out really cute! Chris informed me that this would be Reid's last Jon-Jon/Longall. :( I have to give him credit. He's handled it very well over the last 3.5 years. This one happens to be reversible though and has a turkey on the other side, so I can squeeze in one more holiday! Hehe! :)
My babies...
Getting four kids to look at the camera is nearly impossible, but I still love these pictures of our precious punkins!
Love those beautiful, brown-eyed Beemans!
Reid looks entirely too old in this picture.
This one makes me laugh! He was over it.
A few group shots with our own cameras...
I love a good comparison, so here are our pictures from the last 3 years!
Clara (about 3 months), Reid (about 5 months)
Reid (almost 18 months), Clara (about 15 months)
We couldn't get one of all three together last year, but here are Reid and Clara (around 2.5 years) and Georgia Kate (about 3 months).
Do you think they will still let us do this when they are in high school? We are definitely planning on it. ;)












Love the new pics AND the comparison pics! Wouldn't it be nice if we could have professional photographers on hand at all times to document all of our picture-worthy moments? I hate that most of my pics are from my blurry iphone camera!!
ReplyDeleteYour little fam could not get any cuter!! Love these! Happy fall!
ReplyDeleteSuch precious pictures!
ReplyDelete