Yesterday was Georgia Kate's first birthday party! Her actual birthday is the 22nd. I truly cannot believe we are already celebrating our baby girl's first birthday! We did a "You are my Sunshine" theme for our little sunshine girl! We decided to have her party in the morning because I wanted the kids to be able to play in the backyard and it's just so hot in the middle of the day in July. We did breakfast foods (which was so easy and fun) and went with a peach, pale yellow, and white color scheme. I had so much fun planning, but most importantly, I just wanted Georgia Kate to have fun and feel loved! That's what it's all about!
The invitation (the colors look a little off here)...
I hung the monogram from her nursery on the front door...
The entry table…
The big wooden sign is also something we already had!
There is a sneak peek of Georgia Kate's first birthday photo session! I will share more of them another day. For party favors I did candy peaches for our little Georgia Peach, of course. :)
The mantel…
The "sweet as a peach" sign is also from her nursery! It was nice to be able to use so many things we already had.
The food table…
We did egg/bacon/hashbrown muffins, sausage balls, fruit salad, donut holes, cinnamon/orange rolls, and cheerios for the babies. :)
It's never too early in the morning for cupcakes!
The drink station…
We did Starbucks Frappuccinos and Diet Coke for the adults (because I know I'm not the only one that needs a Diet Coke with my breakfast) ;), and chocolate milk and apple juice for the kids.
The birthday girl was so sweet looking out the window and watching the bounce house inflate!
I wish I would have gotten more pictures of the party guests, but we were too busy having fun! We didn't even get any of the grandparents or aunts and uncles. :( Everyone that was there knows and loves Georgia Kate. I love when the opportunity arrises to have friends from different walks of life in one place!
Amanda and Clara
Courtney and Penelope
There was water table fun...
bounce house fun...
and swing set fun!
I love this picture of Peaches enjoying some party food with her Poppies!
Now it's time for a billion cupcake pictures! They are always the best ones! Mumsie made her beautiful birthday outfit and precious bib.
"What is that?"
Singing to our sweet girl… I almost got a little teary-eyed! (Reid was inside with John at this time due to his fear of the happy birthday song. One of the first things he said when he woke up that morning was, "Mommy, I don't want you to sing the birthday song to Georgia." Stinker!)
It didn't take long for her to start digging in! She was a gigantic mess by the end, but I think she liked it!
THAT FACE.
She was such a mess that we stuck her in the sink for a quick rinse off!
Love this picture of Reid, Georgia Kate, Craig, and Clara… such sweet friends!
After everyone left, we opened presents from Georgia Kate's friends! She got so many wonderful gifts! Our friends are so thoughtful and generous!
Before going down for a good nap, we let the birthday girl check out the bounce house! She loved it!
We had such a special morning celebrating our sweet Georgia Kate!

It was such a sweet party for such a sweet girl- thanks for including us! Happy early birthday, GK!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Love the theme! Everything looks just perfect!
ReplyDeleteAwww such a cute party!! Cannot believe she will be 1 in a few days!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was a wonderful party for a wonderful little gal! So sad I wasn't able to be there to celebrate GK, but glad my other half (or third? don't want to shaft Wade) was there :) Happy early birthday, Georgia Kate!
ReplyDeleteWe had a great time celebrating Miss GK!!
ReplyDelete